60's - Poem by Lizzy Tomlinson
Years ago, when I was small,
I often wished that I was tall.
Like the hippy who walked along the street,
Her boots, I wanted on my feet.
She looked so glam, that 60's girl,
My childish mind was in a whirl.
Frustrated 'cause I was too young,
To join in all the 60's fun.
Comments about 60's by Lizzy Tomlinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl