A Baby's - Poem by ellie price
A baby's laugh is like a song,
Sung by a beautiful bird.
A baby's cry is like a storm,
Like the thunder in the sky.
A baby's breath is like a soft wind,
The wind of a cool summers day.
A baby's beauty is like a butterfly,
Fluttering its magnificent wings.
A baby's body grows,
Like a new tree shooting up into the sky.
A baby's like is as fragile as a star,
A baby's a wonderful creation
Comments about A Baby's by ellie price
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl