A Butterfly - Poem by Rikki Dolphin
A butterfly so bueatiful
flying around in the garden.
It love the flowers
Red & White
Orange & Purple
But it loved most the pink one.
Pink its the courlor off happiness
Pink is the courlor off live
The butterfly loved the pink one
It's the Pink one it love!
The next day
They loved the Blue most
It's the courlor of happiness
It's the courlor of live
The butterfly said again.
Can you trust a butterfly?
Comments about A Butterfly by Rikki Dolphin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Rikki Dolphin's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl