A Cold Winters Night - Poem by Suzanne Gaut
One cold winters night,
I felt the need to write.
So I took out some paper,
But ended up about a raper...
I looked and read the poor passage,
The emotions inside were savage.
So I crumbled up those words,
and went to ask some nerds.
They told me just to write,
I said I did that all night!
So i went home and got out some paper,
And this time its not about a raper.
Comments about A Cold Winters Night by Suzanne Gaut
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda