A Dream - Poem by sunny wooley
A dream you keep,
A dream you seek.
A dream that is real,
A dream that shows how you feel.
A dream that makes you leap,
A dream that puts you to sleep.
A dream is a dream,
With many parts.
Keep that dream,
And you will learn the arts.
Comments about A Dream by sunny wooley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl