A Dream - Poem by Gregory Mims
She grabbed my arm
and looked into my eyes
and told me
' I care. I Love You.'
Then she placed her lips on mine.
This is all I have ever wanted,
all I have ever needed.
Then I realize it is but...
and I awake.
Comments about A Dream by Gregory Mims
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl