A Dream - Poem by Albert Wong
As merry as it sounds,
It is something every one experienced.
When it comes,
It is creeping into your mind,
without even saying Hello or Hi.
Oh! What I could not do in the day,
I can do in it at night.
But, it is not always nice as it sounds;
sometimes even it cannot be described;
sometimes it cannot be imaginable.
You are so good luck, if you have dream like a child;
A sweet dream help you remember a lot in the past.
A honey sweet dream is better than drank a bottle of wine.
It brings you travel into another world.
When you are dreaming to meet your beloved friend,
Something you even want lay down again and keep on dreaming.
Although I want dreaming like the children,
but I think I shall never dream again like a child.
Comments about A Dream by Albert Wong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl