A Dreamer! - Poem by Brian Counsell
A dreamer me as i look up at the night sky.
Always hoping a UFO might go shooting by!
'Is there anybody out there'? The saying goes.
With trillions of planets, quite possible I suppose.
Are they like ET or maybe little green men?
My imagination is wild as I look again.
Is that a satelite? I really don't know,
it certainly seems to be going so slow.
But with starving masses and continuouis wars,
racial problems, unemployment and stupid laws.
If aliens are watching from so far away,
It's not hard to guess what they would say.
They're not ready for us yet...
Give them 30.000years-I bet.
Comments about A Dreamer! by Brian Counsell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl