A Fire Inside - Poem by Wibble TheFisch
(explanation: i wrote this for part of some contest. yeah it's lame. i know)
within the abysmal plain,
my soul turns to a flame.
overwhelming, consuming, engulfing.
a fire inside is always burning.
Comments about A Fire Inside by Wibble TheFisch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda