A Lesson On Never - Poem by Khaos Tripp
Never say I 'I love you',
If you really don't care.
Never talk about feelings,
If they really aren't there.
Never hold my hand,
If your going to break my heart.
Never say your going to,
if you did'nt plan to start.
Never look into my eye,
If all you do is lie.
Never say 'Hi',
If what you really mean is bye.
If you really meant forever,
You'd say you would try...
Never say forever.......
If forever's based on lies.
Comments about A Lesson On Never by Khaos Tripp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda