A Limerick To Esther Leclerc On Her Birthday - Poem by Chuck Audette
tis the day after St Paddy's Day
and I've a few words to say - if I may?
to a person new-old
with a heart of pure gold
so to Esther a Happy Birthday!
(it was actually on the holiday, so this is truly fated to be a wish belated)
Comments about A Limerick To Esther Leclerc On Her Birthday by Chuck Audette
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl