A Little Bug - Poem by Michael Clemente
Little bug upon my wall
slipping up and down,
Scurring to and fro'
falling to the grown.
Then moving up the wall again
trying to reach a high,
Destination seems untold,
I can not ask him why.
Maybe for a better view
or the air is not as thick.
Really I don't give a damm
I'll kill the damm thing quick....
Comments about A Little Bug by Michael Clemente
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Michael Clemente's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl