Bijay Kant Dubey
A Pair Of Blue Eyes - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
A pair of blue of eyes,
I just want her,
Her blue eyes,
A pair of beautiful blue yes.
I am but lover of her blue eyes,
The dark blue eyes,
The deep blue eyes.
Comments about A Pair Of Blue Eyes by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl