arsyad paripurna II
A Question Of Heart [*june,2005*] - Poem by arsyad paripurna II
At the fist time thou and I meet,
I find thou very attractive and lusty;
But why thou despise my affection and good deed,
A question of heart too massive, am I ugly?
My sincere fond unallured thee,
A man far from the glorious fame;
But why thy vanity still gleam free,
A question of heart unhilarious, am I lame?
It’s enough, please leave and take my fond away,
Let my bleak life end’d so frail and died;
But why, still thy vanity insist’d to stay,
A question of heart unhail’d, why thy heart lied?
Comments about A Question Of Heart [*june,2005*] by arsyad paripurna II
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl