Marvin Brato Sr
A Reflection - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
My life has become a pendulum
always swings to opposite directions
running inspired yet feels desperate
void space I try to fill with substance
in this adult phase of my existence
nothing concrete I have done yet.
My life has become a paint brush
on canvas it strikes wantonly at will
reckoning thoughts filling this mind
a day-dream creating its own world
God knows I crave for contentment
and happiness for my own family.
Been myself in solitary thoughts
reviewing my life to contemplate
and reflects how I perform in life
to make my struggles worthwhile
or will it just end without a mark?
Comments about A Reflection by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl