A Registered Vegetarian - Poem by Pete Crowther
At the tender age of twelve
my daughter, bless her,
was registered as a vegetarian.
She was duly accredited
with the appropriate documents
and vaccinated with chlorophyll.
Now she is authorized
to eat zucchinis, papayas
and winter cabbages
not to mention
French beans, celeriac
and best of all—
mouth-watering mangold wurzel.
Comments about A Registered Vegetarian by Pete Crowther
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl