Poet of the River
A Ripple In Reality (Thought) - Poem by Poet of the River
Life is a drip of water,
Falling into a steady stream.
These ripples are our actions,
and our choices, the spaces in between.
A ripple from another disturbance,
These are the important actions,
The ones that change our lives.
Comments about A Ripple In Reality (Thought) by Poet of the River
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda