Merle W. Kinne
A Secret - Poem by Merle W. Kinne
I had no one with whom to share a secret,
Not until you took me by the hand.
Then it was so easy to reveal it;
That's because I knew you'd understand.
When your eyes were looking into mine, dear,
Then I knew just what I had to do ...
That is when I tenderly embraced you,
And said my secret was: "How I love you!"
Comments about A Secret by Merle W. Kinne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: love
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda