A Sons Prayer - Poem by Elton Hazel
This day I come;
I come to you in realization
That I am a mere nothing
Just a figment of your imagination.
Recognizing the truth in your Sovereignty.
You have given me the sun, the moon and stars
To guide me.
Without you my world is nothing.
I give to you that which is of no cost to me.
I expect much,
But give little in return.
Show me the way to be good.
Have mercy on me
For I am but a lowly Sinner.
Make me whole.
Renew thy spirit within.
Thank you Lord!
For your grace.
Comments about A Sons Prayer by Elton Hazel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl