Susan Alldred Lugton
A Temporary Gliche - Poem by Susan Alldred Lugton
It was a nightmare
all that loud fanfare
over an affair
It was just a gliche,
a hobby of the rich,
a temporary iche.
Yes it was resolved
and the problem solved
nothing more evolved.
Comments about A Temporary Gliche by Susan Alldred Lugton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl