A True Friend - Poem by helena dombrowski
You are always there for me,
Proved to be my friend.
We will always know each other,
Together 'till the end.
Eventhough time goes on,
Our friendship we'll never forget.
We will have happy memories,
And not full of regret.
You are like a sister to me,
Or maby even better.
Nomatter what life brings,
We'll always stay together.
Comments about A True Friend by helena dombrowski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl