Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha
Absence Of Lecture Noise - Poem by Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha
Deafening vocals hit my ear.
I can get nothing, still conversations abound there.
Though there exist classes,
but, I take 'em all as phrasses.
It deconsentrates concentrations formally.
and distorts cognitions totally.
Headache breeder and confusionist,
agility and prudence of market feast.
Unheared joint combinations of opinions.
Eliciting nothing, but, auditory actions.
Comments about Absence Of Lecture Noise by Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl