Abuser - Poem by Ashlynn flure
Why am i standing here, alone?
When outside you knocking, knocking
I cannot com to you,
For my feet are glued to the floor.
For give me, but i fear you!
With that you could open the door,
but i have locked it!
Ah! What sorrow i have brought upon myself!
How you shout, how you plead for entrance
And how i want you to enter,
But you have not the strength to break the door down.
Well, come on then! Find another way in!
Comments about Abuser by Ashlynn flure
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl