Accommodate - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Don’t suspect that there’s something fishy,
Else take that what is fishy is not fishy.
This is the best way to beat anxiety
When you feel that you cannot put it right.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Accommodate by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl