Edward Kofi Louis
Africa Is Always My Home - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
One day i will leave you in this thick forest of love and,
Go back to Africa my homeland;
Because, the words out of your mouth are always like insult to me!
But, the Creator uo high does watch over us all,
And whoever He blesses is part of His Kingdom! !
But, Africa is always my home.
Comments about Africa Is Always My Home by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl