Again This Is Early Morning - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
So much love I find in nature
Again this is early morning
East is very fresh to wear veil
New essence is filled again here.
Feeling life with eternity is new
Fantastic experience we get near
What an amazing morning this is
This defines early life of creation.
Really father of heaven is lovely
Everywhere he has filed love rays
Sun smiles to come up to see this
Miles of visions gather in new light.
Little cold and little cloudy joy
We get with medium raindrops of hope
Lovely nature sings with chirping
Birds in mass awake to adore God.
Comments about Again This Is Early Morning by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl