:) Ageing Couple - Poem by Bill Grace
It is nice to watch them
Much as one might observe
Deer feeding undisturbed.
Just the every day significance of little things
Perhaps it is the gait that belongs to age
Or some other subtle thing
It is nice to watch
Those who go at growing old.
Comments about :) Ageing Couple by Bill Grace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl