Ali Knowles - Poem by Korede Abiodun
Precisely from the beginning of time
To the end of time.
From the Sunrise
To its set.
My first breath
My last sigh
My first cry
And my last smile.
From the dawn of man
To its Armageddon,
The first hum and first song,
The convey of my living piece of art
Towards your perfect heart;
The dome of all I believe
Know and holds
I have loved you
For a thousand years and a Seven-lifetime
Comments about Ali Knowles by Korede Abiodun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl