All About You - Poem by Marvin Magno
When I close my eyes, I can see you
I can't pass on it through.
If it a dream or a nightmare
I don't care coz' you're not fair.
You love me on the middle of the rain
My blood is going through my vain
Ypu're like a zigzag lane
That destructing my main.
I will be here forever
But I can't say I love you ever
Because I'm a rocker
That never been love, never!
Comments about All About You by Marvin Magno
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl