Robert M Smith
All Alone With A Yellow Umbrella - Poem by Robert M Smith
Life is dark under a yellow umbrella
A rainbow appears all colours are there.
In the shade of a colourful mind
We are inclined to be egotistical.
Laughing at our dark predicament
Fixing our depressive thoughts.
We run ten kilometres carrying a toothbrush
It may be needed after our sumptuous lunch.
On the banks of the Thames all alone today
Tomorrow we will borrow a nice red umbrella.
Comments about All Alone With A Yellow Umbrella by Robert M Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda