All Men To Me Are God-Like Gods! - Poem by Sant Tukaram
All men to me are god-like Gods!
My eyes no longer see
vice or fault.
Life on this suffering earth
is now endless delight;
the heart at rest, full,
In the mirror, the face and its reflection --
they watch each other;
different, but one.
And, when the stream pours into the ocean...
no more stream!
Comments about All Men To Me Are God-Like Gods! by Sant Tukaram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl