Alone, Alone, Again - Poem by pamela frye
When you've loved someone,
But you know he's gone,
When you feel regrets
But the damage is done.
When you clearly hear
The grandfather clock,
And the only voice you hear
Becomes your own.
Becomes your friend,
Then you know,
Comments about Alone, Alone, Again by pamela frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl