duke perry abrokwa
Always On My Mind - Poem by duke perry abrokwa
How can I miss you?
As careless as you are
You came into my life of fear
left memories of tears
Oh yes, how can I miss you
when the one who is always on my mind is you
So careless, you left memories of love is true
Oh yes, I always share tears of joy thinking of you.
How I miss your physical touch,
My perfect match
I never miss you because;
you are always in my thoughts….
Comments about Always On My Mind by duke perry abrokwa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl