hazem al jaber
Am I Selfish... - Poem by hazem al jaber
do you think that i opened the doors to my feelings,
and lost its keys with my willpower..? ? ?
or do you think that its ashame with my athirst feelings,
to seeing you and to talking with you..? ?
or its my needs to irrigate from you without taking into consideration,
to your situation and your needs..? ?
or i became a selfish human, ...? ? ?
so, i only just wanted to own you,
without putting any respect to your feelings..
i sacrificed my feelings, like always.
i couldn't fight anymore.
everywhere is dark,
there is no light for me
i think even GOD left me alone
i need a miracle,
but it is impossible.
your love is safe in my heart until i die.
Comments about Am I Selfish... by hazem al jaber
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye