America's Pumpkin Shortage-For Ted - Poem by Michael Shepherd
Tough on Cinderella,
tough on Hallowe'en..
Think of them like politics -
with a face imposed;
only the poor
live the value.
Comments about America's Pumpkin Shortage-For Ted by Michael Shepherd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl