American Soldier - Poem by Travis Micjan
This is a soldier who fights for the freedom of you,
never asks why just does what he's told to do.
Being good soldiers his buddies all do the same,
no matter the difficulty, hardship, or pain.
Many of you protest and are against what they do,
but of those who complain, whom will walk in their boots.
To see the horrors that these young people see each day,
Would be to spend time in hell with satan having his way.
So befor you criticize what they do and why they fight,
just remember that when you go to bed you can sleep tight
Comments about American Soldier by Travis Micjan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Travis Micjan's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl