Amor - Poem by soul child
its the funniest thing.
so funny that it makes you laugh and at the same time it makes you cry.
its like a fruit that never rots.
its lika an age that never grows old.
its like a ghost many dont believe in it but it really exists and very few get to see it.
Comments about Amor by soul child
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl