An Affair. - Poem by Safiyyah Manjra
I shouldn't communicate when I am under,
To complete a task that I myself couldn't properly gather.
Sometimes thinking of a future feels like a blight,
All that comes with it is fright.
Don't tell me to just let it all fall into place.
I know if I sit and miss an opportunity that's one opportunity that has been erased.
It is so painful to think of the past and realize you're so close to something.
If only you placed in a little more effort you could've had everything.
Sometimes can feel like the hottest flame.
These nights of contemplation,
Can make me regret my decision.
Of causing this inflammation.
I apologize for the unnecessary tension.
Comments about An Affair. by Safiyyah Manjra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl