(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
An Important Quality...Compassion - Poem by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Let us speak of compassion and giving aid
to our fellow human beings.
Why are we so slow to take note of our
brothers plight? Is it not strange, that so
many times it requires the tragedies of
society, to reveal the best of humanity?
So many dire, critical events and desperate
pleas of mankind are seen in the light of day.
It seems they are not responded to, until the
twelfth hour, when darkness comes and
all seems lost. Is it not better to respond to
a cry for help before the darkness, while
there is time, while the light of hope
© Joe Fazio
Comments about An Important Quality...Compassion by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda