Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
Anger Is A Strong Burning Poison Of Life - Poem by Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
Anger is a strong burning poison of life.
A brave man easily controls his anger.
In every walk of life it brings us danger.
Even though it divorces husband and wife.
Angry men and women lose consciousness.
They fight and fight wildly without thinking.
Good hearts are disturbed in deep sinking.
It makes them to argue in unconsciousness.
In anger a son tears the shirt of his father.
And his father angrily runs to the police-station.
To see this incident many people may gather.
They laugh and say, what an insulting situation!
Grand mother shouts, anger is a hot weather.
Anger, Anger, my son stop your anger destruction.
Comments about Anger Is A Strong Burning Poison Of Life by Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl