Answering Service - Poem by chuck Hurley
Hi glad you called and it will be nice to hear your voice
I'm not home for I had to go out without a choice.
Santa is coming to my house again for a private show
If you leave your name and number I'll know you want to go.
I only have limited space and it is going fast
The show is a good one so the seats won't last.
I can't let you know who Santa is nor can I tell
But once you see him you'll say; boy he looks swell.
Have a good one or maybe four
Just because I'm not home don't get sore.
Comments about Answering Service by chuck Hurley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda