Apathy - Poem by Samaira Gupta
Why does your incorrigibly repulsive attitude
Fill me up with apathy?
Why does your overconfident stride
Stagger in want of modesty?
Why does your impassive face
Still fail to camouflage the knots within you?
Why does your piercing vision
Always speak through lenses of egoistic vanity?
Why does your feigned countenance testify
How our orbits have drifted far apart?
Why does my crystal vision
See agony through your translucent eyes?
Why do my intuitive senses apprehend
Something severe impending?
Comments about Apathy by Samaira Gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl