Edward Kofi Louis
As Seen Around - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The muse of sin leads to hatred and war!
With the ways of mankind on earth;
As seen around.
Evil acts from wicked people!
Living among us,
But, they can't destroy the truth.
The truth will always expose our nakedness on earth!
Able to teach us,
Sins of mankind on earth! !
Sins of the World.
Comments about As Seen Around by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl