As The Blood - Poem by Paige Draheim
As the blood runs down my legs,
I wonder, 'what is the point of it all.? '
As the blood trickles upon my wrists,
I wish I could just end all of the suffering.
As the blood pools into a crimson lake,
I realize I no longer have the strength to fight.
As the blood begins to stop all flowing,
I finally feel like I have all control.
I finally feel.
Comments about As The Blood by Paige Draheim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl