Asking Death - Poem by vijay gupta
Your heart is broken up now.
You are very sad today
You are also asking death from the god.
Why are you doing so?
What occurs with you?
When you were young & energetic,
Life was going on smoothly & with out any cry.
Spring was everywhere.
You were not seeing the sorrows in your near by people.
You were concerned only with those who were safeguarding your interest only.
In the meantime, you have lost, the ground, which is necessary in the last time of the life.
Work is over & crowd of sycophants disappeared & now you are alone.
Depression surrounded you.
It is the result of your whole life working.
(From the diary of an Indian)
Comments about Asking Death by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl