Asking For Nothing More - Poem by Jessica Garcia
Searching for the right words to say.
I search for them everyday.
They tell me what a great man you are,
I could never ask for anything more.
Whenever you hold me,
I always feel great.
Turning to you for help
is never too late.
I can always be myself around you,
Just the way you smile makes me smile too...
Words cannot say the loving man you are,
All I can say is,
I'm asking for nothing more...
Comments about Asking For Nothing More by Jessica Garcia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda