At The End Of The Day - Poem by Saurabh Som
at the end of the day
alone at last
I think of the way
the day went passed
did i plan it
the way it went?
or do i need to repent
for the things that made this day
the last for me in this world?
Comments about At The End Of The Day by Saurabh Som
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl