Awantika - Poem by Diplove gautam
The person whom I met of course,
She is a nice person, I am so sure,
Like a mountain dew, very so pure,
She looks everybody is injure.
A want of tika, otherwise so sitka,
I know she is so cool like dew,
Puts on glasses teeth without braces,
She flashes one eyebrow without a trace.
Now she is ready for a race,
She promises to show her face,
She runs away in small case,
Furious little In school dress.
Comments about Awantika by Diplove gautam
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl