B: Xxxxxxxxxv: Paris Tropique - Poem by Douglas Scotney
by the scent of mesmerized women of a south sea shore,
men went to that shore
and mesmerized the women the more.
They emitted more scent,
energizing the men the more,
and drawing more and more men to the shore.
Some took their scent to France,
where their mastery at erotics
and capital city
of the Tropics.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about B: Xxxxxxxxxv: Paris Tropique by Douglas Scotney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl