Janice S. Hensley
Babies Eyes - Poem by Janice S. Hensley
Soft, delicate, cuddley, and warm.
Snuggling safely in Dad's arms.
Innocently you gaze,
Sometimes in surprise,
Reminding how precious each life.
All things for you are new,
Much exploring you'll need to do,
All the earth's beauty to view.
This world so wonderful could be,
If through eyes of babies,
We all could see.
Comments about Babies Eyes by Janice S. Hensley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda